postman8 - Museum
The postman8 - Museum is located in the historic village center of Stalden VS. The interesting museum shows in a historic storage building on a surface of 6x6 m a diverse exhibition of everyday life in ancient times.
In addition to the old chest of 1715, the historical sewing machine and grandfather's sled, around 800 objects can be discovered in the exhibition. The postman8 - Museum is divided into 4 sections:
- Entry with staircase, pots, pans and horseshoes
- Shed with historical tools
- Historical living room with equipment
- Room for temporary exhibitions with 3 glass showcases
8 information boards with texts (german only) lead trough the exhibition.
Video documentation and photos for disabled persons available.
Since the opening in November 2017, it has welcomed visitors from all over the world and became a local attraction.
Address: Wasserleite 10, postman8 - Area, CH - 3922 Stalden VS
Temporary exhibitions of the postman8 - Museum
The postman8 - Museum has a space for temporary exhibitions.
- Souvenirs, Souvenirs!(till End of September 2023)
- Fire in the church of Stalden / Renovation 1969 - 1973 (October 2023 to March 2024)